Combine two favorite holiday treats into one! Smooth, creamy cheesecakes are so easy in the Vitamix.
- 1 cup (100 g) graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar, for crust
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) butter spread, softened
- 24 ounces (680 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (180 ml) eggnog
- 2 large eggs
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) Rum
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl and press into the bottom of a 9-inch (23 cm) spring form pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until light gold.
- Let cool.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, eggs, rum and nutmeg into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into pre-baked crust and bake an additional 45-50 minutes, or until cake is barely firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and loosen cake rim. Cool cake completely and remove ring.
- Cover lightly and refrigerate until completely chilled before serving.
|Serving Size||1 slice (1 slice)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Eggnog Cheesecake is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nomsdos from Simply Fantastic Just fantastic, really strong eggnog flavor. Huge hit for the holidays.
Date published: 2015-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pam88 from Quick, easy and delicious! I’m always trying to find new things to use my Vitamix for. I came across this recipe a few years ago. I have to say, it’s amazing!! It’s so easy, doesn’t take a long time to make, and the results are delicious. Always a big hit when I make it.
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by patty e from Love it!! I used Vitamix to mix the ingredients and instead of baking in the oven I used my IP and it was delish!!
Date published: 2020-09-03