Freshly Minted Berry Smoothie
A vibrant berry smoothie with a hint of mint.
- 2 cups (480 ml) almond milk
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 2 dried dates, pitted
- 1 cup (70 g) kale, chopped
- 1 cup (50 g) mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (280 g) frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Freshly Minted Berry Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by janice63 from Even with kale my husband likes it! The dates, kale and mint are the most important part of the taste in this recipe. The milk and fruits in the original recipe are very good but I've also tried others with equally good results.
Date published: 2016-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by AvaB from I made a mistake, but it was still delicious I misread the recipe to say 2 Cups of Kale and 1 Kiwi - instead of 1 cup of kale and 2 kiwis. Otherwise I stuck to the recipe. Even with my mess-up it was absolutely delicious. The flavor of the dates and the mint both come through, and have a really positive punch. I loved it, and so did my husband.
Date published: 2019-07-27