Nothing says holiday cheer like the cool, vibrant color of cranberry and sweetened lime juice. Sugar-coated cranberries give this glass an icy finish.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cranberry juice
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) vodka
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) triple sec
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frosted Cosmopolitan is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynnae from Love this cocktail I've owned my vitamix for 5 years and this was one of my first cocktails I made and continue to make! I love that I can make restaurant/bar quality drinks in my home along with homemade hummus, salsa, soups, smoothies, flours, almond milk, etc.
Date published: 2018-11-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jovanna from Bitter Perhaps this recipe meant to say to use cranberry juice COCKTAIL, (which may have lots of other juices and sweeteners in it), NOT cranberry JUICE. My cranberry juice was pure cranberry juice, with no sugar added. I had to add sugar to this drink to make it palatable. I won’t be making this one again.
Date published: 2020-09-13