This fruit punch is traditionally made at Christmas, and can be served warm. We have made a whole fruit version, but for a thinner style, feel free to strain it.
- 1 cup (100 g) fresh cranberries
- ¾ cup (180 ml) vodka
- ½ cup (120 ml) triple sec
- 2 lime, peeled
- 4 cups (520 g) ice cubes
- ¼ cup (80 g) date syrup, or honey
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruit, leaving just the flesh.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 20 to 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper as necessary to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||1 serving (279 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frosted Cosmopolitan is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynnae from Love this cocktail I've owned my vitamix for 5 years and this was one of my first cocktails I made and continue to make! I love that I can make restaurant/bar quality drinks in my home along with homemade hummus, salsa, soups, smoothies, flours, almond milk, etc.
Date published: 2018-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by MixItUpJen from Get Your Holiday On Fabulous little cocktail. I had a brief uset error when I forgot to put the cover on the vitamix...but that was because I was drinking one at the same time. Be sure to dip your glass in sugar, it makes this cocktail rather cheery!
Date published: 2020-11-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jovanna from Bitter Perhaps this recipe meant to say to use cranberry juice COCKTAIL, (which may have lots of other juices and sweeteners in it), NOT cranberry JUICE. My cranberry juice was pure cranberry juice, with no sugar added. I had to add sugar to this drink to make it palatable. I won’t be making this one again.
Date published: 2020-09-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mary1 from Sour Drink I agree with the person who said this drink was sour. Yes, it was. I won’t be making the recipe again.
Date published: 2020-12-19