Frozen Abuelita Drink
Coffee, tequila, and chocolate get a spicy kick thanks to two kinds of chili powder, making this frozen drink both hot and cool.
- 4 fluidounces (120 ml) Patrón XO Cafe
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) Sauza Hornitos
- ½ fluidounce (15 ml) Patrón Citronage
- ⅓ cup (90 ml) half & half
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chocolate sauce, or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth and thick.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frozen Abuelita Drink is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by cmcrummer from Mexican version I haven't tried this, but as I live in Mexico, seems natural to substitute a half tablet of Abuelita chocolate for the chocolate syrup etc...and to use Mezcal instead of tequila.
Date published: 2020-07-01