With apple juice concentrate, banana, and a few baby carrots, this healthy sorbet is a simple and satisfying way to finish any meal.
- 3/4 cups (180 ml) apple juice
- 1 (150 g) banana, peeled
- 1/2 cups (35 g) baby carrots
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (94 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Fruit Sorbet is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by andy w from Impress your Mother In-law Beautiful color, similar to orange sherbet. I couldn't detect the carrot at all. Delicious, easy fast. You gotta try this!
Date published: 2019-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by darceyj from Quick, Easy, and Yummy! This was super simple and not too sweet. I used leftovers to freeze as popsicles. Great for my toddler!
Date published: 2016-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lkn1425 from Enjoyed by all! This was a huge hit at the party. Everyone wanted to know how to make it. I had served this as a light alternative for a cake dessert and it was a bigger hit than the cake. Will definitely make this again.
Date published: 2021-03-29