Fruity Avocado Salsa
This exotic blend of fruits and vegetables pairs beautifully with grilled fish to add vibrant color and flavor.
- 4 (560 g) avocados, peeled, seeded, halved
- 2 small (100 g) kiwis, peeled
- 6 medium (72 g) strawberries
- 1 slice (80 g) pineapple, halved
- 1 slice (4 g) orange, 1/4 inch thick with peel
- 2 slices (20 g) red onion, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase to Variable 2. Blend for 15-20 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Do not over mix. Leave chunky and serve as a dip with your favorite cracker or chip.
|Amount Per Servings|