A creamy butter substitute with garlic, cashews, and nutritional yeast, perfect for flavoring vegetables, soups, and sauces.
- 3/4 cups (160 ml) water
- 4 head (120 g) roasted garlic
- 2 cups (230 g) raw cashews
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- To roast garlic preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Cut garlic heads in half and roast in a small baking dish for about 25 minutes or until soft. When cool, squeeze out softened garlic cloves, removing and discarding skins.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
This is a delicious and healthful garlic spread to have on hand to flavor raw vegetables, cooked vegetable dishes or to add extra flavor to soups and sauces.
|Serving Size||1 serving (33 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page