Gluten-Free Bean Flour
An alternative flour for gluten-free cooking made from ground dried legumes.
- 2 cups (290 g) dry garbanzo beans
- 2 cups (200 g) tapioca starch
- 2 cups (240 g) cornstarch
- Place dry garbanzo beans into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine and increase to its highest possible speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- Remove to a bowl and add tapioca starch and cornstarch.
- Stir with a whisk to incorporate. Store in an airtight container.
For best results, grind 2 cups (400 g) of grains at a time.
|Amount Per Servings|