Holiday Fruit Smoothie
Cranberries and apple pie spice turn this smoothie into a holiday celebration. Unlike other holiday treats, this one comes with no regrets.
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup (25 g) frozen cranberries
- 1 D'Anjou pear, seeded, quartered
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|