Mango Smoothie with Macadamia and Coconut
A taste of the tropics for a breakfast drink or afternoon pick-me-up.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (240 ml) mango nectar
- ½ cup (120 ml) light coconut milk
- 1½ cup (225 g) green grapes
- ¾ cup (180 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (75 g) peaches, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons dry roasted macadamia nuts
- 2 Tablespoons (10 g) shredded coconut
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen mango
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until smooth, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
The greek yogurt in this smoothie can be switched out for a dairy-free yogurt, creating a delicious vegan tropical smoothie.
|Serving Size||1 serving (317 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|