Top any sandwich with this homemade spread. It makes the perfect take-along condiment for summer picnics.
- 6 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cup (360 ml) canola oil
- Place eggs, mustard, salt, and lemon juice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for 10 seconds.
- Reduce speed to Variable 8. While machine is running, remove the lid plug and pour in the oil in a thin, steady stream through the lid plug opening until completely used and mixture thickens (about 30 seconds).
- Stop machine and stir in any oil sitting on top.
- Refrigerate in separate container and use within 2-4 weeks.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|