Mixed Nut Butter
Peanuts, pecans, and almonds are blended to your preferred consistency in this nut butter, perfect for spreading on whole-grain toast.
- 3 cups (420 g) unsalted peanuts, roasted
- 1¾ cup (200 g) roasted pecans
- 1¼ cup (120 g) almonds
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades, until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Mixed Nut Butter is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Davy from Saves money We bought this machine to make smoothies with fresh stuff from the garden. We use it almost everyday now for something. Making dips. Smoothies soups and now nut butter. The price of organic peanut butter is going up. We can make our own mixes nut butter for cheap. This machine is worth the money. We bought ours at Costco
Date published: 2017-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by LittleOne YH from Makes a-lot! First time making homemade nut butter. It took about 5 minutes. Once I poured it into the jar it became more smoother in texture. It gets hot while in the vitamix but it does that at high speeds for a period of time. I did turn it off and used my rubber spatula to mixed the butter better. I'm happy with the results and will make it again.
Date published: 2018-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Antonia from Nut butter The vitamix I have is the professional,750. Fantastic machine but the nut butter nahhh. Messy
Date published: 2016-11-13