Orange Juice Plus
Give fresh orange juice an unexpected twist with a splash of vanilla extract.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar, or pitted dates
- 4 medium (600 g) medium oranges, peeled
- 1½ cup (200 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
Try plain orange juice, by omitting the vanilla and sweetener. For recipe variation, add 1/2 cup (75 g) of fresh pineapple with juice. Double this recipe and reserve in the refrigerator to have during the week.
|Serving Size||1 serving (452 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|