Passionately Pink Smoothie
What an easy way to get almost three fruit servings into your little princess!
- ½ cup (120 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (150 g) red grapes
- ½ cup (60 g) raspberries
- ½ cup (75 g) pineapple
- ½ cup (50 g) cranberries
- 1½ Tablespoon honey, optional
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
Try substituting the yogurt in this recipe for a plant-based yogurt to keep it vegan.
|Serving Size||1 Serving (210 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|