Passionately Pink Smoothie
What an easy (and delicious) way to get almost three servings of fruit!
- 1 cup (240 g) vanilla soy yogurt, or low fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups (300 g) red grapes
- 1 cup (120 g) fresh raspberries
- 2 (150 g) slices of pineapple, peeled
- 1 cup (100 g) fresh cranberries
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- 2 pitted dates, or 2 Tablespoon honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
Make popsicles with extra smoothie or save for later in the day for a quick snack.
|Serving Size||1 serving (302 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|