Peach Breakfast Chia Pudding
Simple and easy to put together and very versatile; top with fresh fruit, granola or any other topping you'd like.
- 3 cups (720 ml) almond milk
- ½ cup (85 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 2 cups (250 g) peaches, sliced
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and process for 60 seconds,or set timer and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Pour into a glass storage container and let sit overnight (at least 12 hours). Adjust with additional almond milk as needed and top with desired ingredients.
|Serving Size||1 serving (130 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|