A wonderful use for ripe summer peaches, this sorbet is light and refreshing with just peaches, vanilla extract and sweetener to taste.
- 3 peaches, halved, pitted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (150 g) granulated sugar
- 4 cups (520 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||0.5 cups (120 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|