Pear Mango Avocado Baby Food
A fruity purée including pears, mango, and creamy avocado.
- 1 Large (225 g) pear, seeded, quartered, steamed
- 1 (200 g) avocado, halved, seeded, peeled
- 1 (400 g) mango, peeled, seeded, halved and steamed
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute., using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
Make a larger batch and freeze in ice cube trays to serve to your child later. This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64 ounce container. Avocado is a perfect first food to give babies. It's high fat content keeps baby satisfied, is a powerhouse of nutrients, and requires no preparation. Just halve and pit the avocado, spoon out the flesh, and mash.
|Serving Size||1 serving (35 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|