Raisin Almond Breakfast Spread
Almonds and ginger paste make this breakfast spread creamy without the use of dairy ingredients.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) date syrup, or honey to taste
- 2 cups (290 g) almonds
- 1 piece (10 g) fresh ginger root, ½" slice
- ¼ cup (36 g) sesame seeds
- 2 cups (290 g) golden raisins
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||1 serving (29 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Raisin Almond Breakfast Spread is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by EnigmaNamaste from This one sucks! Equal amounts of almonds and raisins makes a raisin paste! Very disappointing. I'll try adding more almonds. This doesn't look at all like in the photo.
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marleos from Love it I put it on top of raw bread, Very delicious. Thanks for the recipe, will use it again :)
Date published: 2018-11-17