Tangy and sweet, this dressing can be made with fresh or frozen raspberries and enjoyed any time of the year.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup (50 g) raspberries
- ¾ cup (180 ml) olive oil
- Place water, vinegar, salt, honey, basil, and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug. Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Refrigerate in an airtight container.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Raspberry Vinaigrette is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jcfris from So good This recipe was exactly what a raspberry vinaigrette should taste like, vinegar-y and raspberry-y. The consistency was perfect (be careful not to over blend), the flavor was perfectly balanced (I used the cider vinegar because I didn't have raspberry vinegar on hand, and everything else I used was fresh), and it really complimented by walnut and goat cheese salad. I will never buy bottled dressing again, that's how good this tastes.
Date published: 2017-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pamela D from Delicious This is a very yummy vinaigrette. I am curious how long I can keep it in the refrigerator before it goes bad?
Date published: 2018-01-22