Red Cherry Smoothie
This vibrant cherry smoothie can make a great breakfast smoothie or a wholesome treat for those with a sweet tooth.
- 1 cup (120 g) low-fat cherry yogurt
- 2 cups (150 g) strawberries
- 1 cup (75 g) red grapes
- 2 cups (140 g) frozen cherries, pitted
- 1 cup (240 ml) cherry juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
For a less sweet smoothie, try using 1/2 sweet and 1/2 tart cherries. You can also substitute half the cherry juice for water if desired.
|Serving Size||1 serving (159 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.50 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||38.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.00 g|