Refreshingly Green Smoothie
With Roma tomatoes, avocado, celery, and more, this smoothie combines an assortment of flavors for one deliciously refreshing beverage.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) water
- 1½ other (155 g) Roma tomatoes, halved
- ½ lime, peeled, halved
- ¾ cup (115 g) pineapple, diced
- ⅓ cup (45 g) cucumber, diced
- 1½ cup (60 g) spinach
- ¼ avocado, pitted, peeled
- ½ stalk celery, diced
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1½ carrots, halved
- 1½ cup (195 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Refreshingly Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Afherz from Delish! I was looking for a green smoothie that wasn't oversweet from lots of frozen fruit (which are great but I just wanted something a little more "sophisticated"). This fit the bill perfectly. Still very drinkable but not too sweet.
Date published: 2016-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by torched from fairly good vegetable smoothie I would recommend this to someone who wants a smoothie that tastes like vegetables. It has no sweet taste. The taste is refreshing and light. I don't feel full like some other smoothies make me feel.
Date published: 2018-02-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by Lynz from Healthy but not tasty Looking for a good green veggie smoothie or drink. It was so unappetizing I added a small banana. Nope, didn't work. Back to my search for a good smoothie. Will try a variation with apple.
Date published: 2017-11-22