Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Cream cheese and half and half blend with frozen strawberries to create this decadent dessert. Top with whipped cream and fresh blueberries for a burst of color.
- ½ cup (120 ml) half & half
- 3 ounces (85 g) cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup (65 g) granulated sugar
- 1½ cup (225 g) frozen strawberries
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- whipped cream, for topping
- 2 cups (40 g) blueberries, for garnish
- Place half and half, cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, sugar, strawberries, and ice cubes into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur.
- Fill bottom half of serving glass with strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Layer with whipped topping, then fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||½ cup (120 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|