Strawberry Coconut Agua Fresca
This refreshing, fruity coconut water offers variety to your juice routine.
- 3 cups (450 g) frozen strawberries
- 2 cups (480 ml) coconut water
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
- Pass through a strainer or filtration bag.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
Strawberry Coconut Agua Fresca is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenndrew from Great This is a wonderful juice for adults and children...refreshing for a party too
Date published: 2017-12-18