Create your own fresh strawberry syrup, perfect for homemade ice cream, pancakes, crepes, or waffles.
- 2 cups (300 g) strawberries
- 3 cups (600 g) granulated sugar
- 1 package fruit pectin
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam rises from the container.
- Pour into container and refrigerate.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (60 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Strawberry Syrup is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Midwest from Loved this recipe Quick and easy. I cut recipe in half and it was plenty for the two of us. This is a keeper.
Date published: 2020-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jojo2019 from The Best Syrup I made the Strawberry Syrup. It is awesome over pancakes and ice cream. I also made Blueberry Syrup which is awesome as well.
Date published: 2020-02-07