You’ll never miss the oil in this brightly flavored dressing. Perfect on a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and slivered almonds.
- 3¾ Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) lemon juice
- 1½ roasted cloves, peeled
- 12 chives
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 6 fresh parsley leaves
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ pound (700 g) strawberries, stemmed
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|