Tis The Season Smoothie
This fruity smoothie is a perfect fit for the holidays.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) cranberry juice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, optional
- 2 (360 g) granny smith apples, quartered, seeded
- ½ cup (60 g) frozen raspberries
- ½ cup (65 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||1 Serving (196 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Tis The Season Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by shippe from Perfect for when the December heat wave hits! I used 100% pure cranberry juice and added minimal syrup. Next time I will add a little cinnamon or all spice and garnish with pomegranate seeds. Frozen rhubarb would also be a zingy and tasty addition.
Date published: 2020-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynnie540 from Amazing Smoothie I used a lower carb Cranberry juice and omitted the Maple syrup, but added a pack of Splenda. Very refreshing.
Date published: 2020-12-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by ambonito from Very refreshing! The recipe was easy to make and hit the spot when I needed a boost.
Date published: 2021-03-17