Vanilla Iced Mocha
An icy pick-me-up with milk, espresso, vanilla syrup, and chocolate sauce.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) milk
- 5 Tablespoons (75 ml) espresso
- 5 Tablespoons (75 ml) vanilla syrup
- ⅓ cup (75 ml) chocolate sauce
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Vanilla Iced Mocha is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Blendz from Tasty coffee treat Maybe less vanilla next time but this was good. Amazing how creamy with just milk and ice. It was simple and very refreshing. Definitely worth making.
Date published: 2019-07-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris12 from Simple and easy This was one of the 1st smoothies that I decided to try out. It was super simple and easy! It did come out a little more liquid that I would have liked but I figure I just need to adjust the amount of ice or modify the blending time. Great drink and my wife and I would plan to make it again.
Date published: 2020-12-03