Apple Date Butter
This classic butter is simple and has no added sugars. What makes it even better is it's all done in a slow cooker!
- 5 pounds apples, seeded, cut into large chunks (10-12 medium)
- 1½ cup (220 g) pitted dates, about 24 each
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Place apples, dates and cinnamon into the bowl of a slow cooker. Cook on low for 10 hours, stirring about every hour.
- Place the immersion blender into the middle of the cooking pot. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, moving around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 2 minutes, increasing variable speed as desired until desired consistency is achieved.
|Serving Size||1 serving (52 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|