Carrot Coconut Salad
A simple multi-seasonal salad, great for the winter or any summer or late fall BBQ. Bright colors and a clean taste make this a palate pleaser.
- 1½ pounds (675 g) carrots, peeled, trimmed
- 2 cups (110 g) unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 cup (135 g) dried cranberries
- 1 cup (145 g) golden raisins
- 2 bunches (45 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1½ cups (360 ml) Lemon Maple Vinaigrette
- Place the Large Shredding Disc into the Food Processor Work Bowl and secure the lid. Start the processor and feed the carrots through the Small Feed Chute one to two at a time until all have been shredded.
- Place carrots and remaining ingredients into a large bowl and toss gently with Lemon Maple Vinaigrette to combine.