Start your day with this nutritious blend of leafy greens and good-for-you fruits.
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut water
- ⅓ cup (60 g) green grapes
- 1 slice (200g) of pineapple
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 1 apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 slice (5g) of ginger
- 1 slice of lime, unpeeled
- 3 cups (90 g) spinach, fresh
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 to 40 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades until desired consistency is reached.
|Amount Per Servings|
Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vikingfan from Refreshing! This is a new favorite and it makes enough for 3 to 4 servings. I leave out the ginger (not a fan). I like to use some frozen grapes and pineapple to make this even more thick and delicious. We would be lost without our Vitamix...we use it almost daily, and even multiple times a day, on occasion!
Date published: 2018-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by EatMoreVegetables from nutritious, delicious My first reaction was "very interesting", but I find myself making this daily. I added a little extra sweetener to satisfy my sweet tooth
Date published: 2017-09-14
Rated 3 out of 5 by perle from no ingredients listed for this recipe??? trying to decide previewing stats, recipes and reviews
Date published: 2017-04-21