Lemon Ginger Juice
Lemon, ginger and maple make this cleansing juice a breeze to blend with your immersion blender.
- 4 Tablespoon (15 g) fresh ginger root, 1/8" slices, washed well
- 2 Tablespoon peeled, halved
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) maple syrup, or date syrup
- 3 cups (720 ml) water
- Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized container in the order listed. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 90 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved. Serve over ice.
This recipe fits and blends great in an 8-cup wide mouth glass mason jar.