Minted Peas and Brown Rice Baby Food
Fresh herbs really boost flavor in a recipe, which is why a mint leaf will do wonders for this already-delicious dish!
- 1⅓ cup peas, steamed and cooled
- 1 cup (200 g) brown rice, cooled
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup (240 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute.
If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes.
|Serving Size||1 serving (21 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|