An all purpose marinade that can be used on chicken, beef, seafood, pork, or vegetables. Garlic and onion are balanced by notes of citrus, which come out especially well when grilled.
- 1 (160 g) medium yellow onion, peeled, quartered
- 6 (30 g) garlic clove, peeled
- 1 (80 g) medium orange, peeled, halved
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest, about 1 lime
- 1 bunch (40 g) Italian flat leaf parsley, stems trimmed
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) grapeseed oil
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor Work Bowl fitted with the Multi-Use Blade. Start the machine and process for 1 minute.
- Set the timer for 1 minute. Start the machine and allow the machine to complete the programmed time.
Use as desired on beef, fish, vegetables, pork, or chicken. Lighter tasting items like chicken and fish will pick up marinade flavors quickly.