Whole Fruit Mango Margarita
The perfect balance of whole fruits with Triple Sec and tequila, you won't be able to put it down!
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- ½ medium orange, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons honey, optional
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) tequila
- ¼ cup (60 ml) orange liqueur
1. With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the fruits, leaving just the flesh. Place all ingredients into the Immersion Blending Jar in the order listed.
2. Submerge the immersion blender below the surface of the liquid, or as close to the ingredients as possible.
3. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to its highest speed. Move the immersion blender around, including up and down, to blend the ingredients for approximately 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved.
The 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar is specifically designed for the maximum flow of ingredients while minimizing the amount of splash normally associated with immersion blenders. We suggest using the 32-ounce Immersion Blending Jar whenever the recipe allows. It works especially well on smoothies, shakes, and other liquid-style recipes when combined with the power of the Vitamix Immersion Blender.