Vinaigrette ranch à l'avocat
L'avocat rend cette simple vinaigrette plus crémeuse tout en lui donnant une excellente saveur.
- ½ (75 g) avocat, dénoyauté, pelé
- 20 g (⅛) de petit oignon rouge, pelé
- 2 gousses d'ail, pelées
- 60 ml (¼ tasse) d'eau
- 240 ml (1 tasse) de lait de soja ou de babeurre faible en gras
- ½ cuillère à thé de sel (facultatif)
- 0,5 ml (⅛ cuillère à thé) de poivre noir moulu
- 15 ml (1 cuillère à soupe) d'aneth fraîche
- 15 ml (1 cuillère à soupe) de feuilles de persil fraîches
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum, en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients vers les lames. Mélanger 45 secondes.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (34 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||1 g|
|Total des glucides||2 g|
Avocado Ranch Dressing is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 3 out of 5 by CKay from Too much garlic and onion So quick and easy, and good flavor, but two cloves of garlic and two tablespoons of onion overpower the other flavors. Will try again with half the amounts of garlic and onion.
Date published: 2017-02-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by angiesv from Good way to use ripe avocados This dressing is good as written, but I thought it needed some acid, so I added a couple of tablespoons of white wine vinegar. I plan to use it on a side salad to accompany broccoli-cheddar soup (also made in the Vitamix).
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by LouieLouie from Flavor-filled and tasty I made this today and love it. It’s creamy yet light. I did make some adjustments - no onions (because of gut issues), full-fat buttermilk as that’s what I had on hand, and some fresh kale to replace the parsley. I also reduced the amount of water. Like another reviewer, I added some acid, about 3 tbsps. of apple cider vinegar. It still came out wonderfully.
Date published: 2020-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by pella254 from another use I added about 1/3 cup of this to the basil pesto. made it nice and creamy giving it the perfect texture for us. was so good!
Date published: 2021-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Artrulesme from Yum I made my own butter milk by adding 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar to half and half. Then added another slash per another reviewers suggestion. I didn’t have parsley or dill so I added a handful of cilantro instead! Super yummy. My new fave!
Date published: 2021-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by L Ann from Delicious. Excellent over cauliflower. The only change I made was to add more garlic (I add more garlic to every recipe). I will make this often.
Date published: 2021-03-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by billnycchef from Not low fat Be careful with the search criterion. Sadly this is "not" a low fat recipe. Even if it is a healthy type of fat, avocados are still very high in fat and not considered a low fat food.
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by KarenT from Question Can almond or oat milk be used to replace soy milk or buttermilk?
Date published: 2021-07-13