Soupe au bacon, au chedar et aux pommes de terre
Préparez de grandes quantités de cette soupe consistante afin d'en congeler pour des soupers rapides de semaine.
- 480 ml (2 tasses) de lait
- 2 pommes de terre, cuites
- 40 g (⅓ tasse) de fromage cheddar faible en gras, râpé
- ¼ oignon, haché
- 2,5 ml (½ c. à thé) d'aneth séché
- ½ cuillère à thé de romarin séché
- 2,5 ml (½ cuillère à thé) de sel
- 1 tranche de bacon, cuit, émietté
- Mettre le lait, une pomme de terre, le fromage, l'oignon, l'aneth, le romarin et le sel dans le contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger pendant 4 à 5 minutes ou jusqu'à ce qu'une épaisse vapeur s'échappe du couvercle ventilé.
- Réduire la vitesse à Variable 3.
- Retirer la prise du couvercle. Ajouter la pomme de terre restante et le bacon. Mélanger pendant 10 secondes supplémentaires, jusqu'à ce que ce soit haché.
|Taille des portions||240 ml (1 tasse)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||14 g|
|Gras saturés||7 g|
|Total des glucides||21 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||3 g|
Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup is rated out of 5 by 21.
Rated 5 out of 5 by StevenT from Oh So Good! I received a Vitamix for Christmas and have been using it several times a week. I have been making hummus weekly and I am beyond happy with the creamy texture. Last night I made the Bacon Cheddar Potato Soup, I thought it was SO GOOD! I added more cheese once in the soup bowl and mixed in, the result was perfect on a cold and rainy night. Sure you can doctor it up the way you like, but I followed the recipe as instructed and was not disappointed. I will be making this soup often, along with other recipes in the cookbook that I received with my Vitamix.
Date published: 2016-01-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brett from Follow recipe to the letter. Good recipe. I goofed and put bacon in too soon - still tasted good. Leave out the dill if this is for kids or picky eaters - just keep it simple.
Date published: 2015-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reyhouse from Yum!! The soup was thick and creamy, and so flavorful, made as written! My husband and I enjoyed it very much- a comfort soup! It will be a recipe I make again for sure!
Date published: 2016-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by candycrusher from Family winner! I made this soup with vanilla almond milk coz that's all I had, also added more cheese (we like it) , onion and some water due to thickness. Added potatoes and bacon at end as recommended. Turned out great, even for my picky daughter! Next time I think I will use regular almond milk tho.
Date published: 2016-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Whistleberry from Great soup This is very simple, very tasty and you can tweak it easily. I added cayenne and black pepper. I had no cheddar so I used jalapeño jack cheese. This is a keeper.
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by SKSKEETERS from Good, But Not Great I really wanted to make soup tonight, so I went in search of a recipe to make. This one seemed simple and sounded yummy. I omitted the dill and only used half of the rosemary that the recipe called for, but it was still overpowering, in my opinion. I would make this again, but with less rosemary and a bit more salt and pepper.
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Banker852 from Great soup! This was the first soup recipe I made with my new Vitamix and I loved it. I didn't have the herbs so I left them out. The only thing I might do different next time would be to just cut up the last potato and mix it in for a little more texture to it, but otherwise great recipe.
Date published: 2016-08-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Texas mom from Second time the charm The first time I felt it was too smooth and bland. I switched out 1/2 up of milk for cream and one cup of milk for chicken broth and it was MUCH better. I also kept out 1/4 of the potato chopped to add texture.
Date published: 2016-12-24