Smoothie vert aux bananes et aux framboises
Le lait d'amande et les bananes s'allient pour un smoothie crémeux exempt de produits laitiers. Optez pour ce parfait petit plaisir matinal.
- 240 ml (1 tasse) de lait d'amandes
- 30 g (1 tasse) d'épinards
- 25 g (½ tasse) de laitue romaine
- 20 g (¼ tasse) de feuilles de menthe
- 2 bananes, pelées et coupées en deux
- 170 g (1 ½ tasse) de framboises congelées
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le récipient Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger pendant 1 minute ou jusqu'à obtention de la consistance désirée.
|Taille des portions||240 ml (1 tasse)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||1,5 g|
|Gras saturés||0 g|
|Total des glucides||27 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||6 g|
Banana Raspberry Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by janice63 from A healthy breakfast I made this with almonds and water like I was making fresh almond milk according to the Vitamix directions. Soaked 1/4 cup of almonds overnight, drained them and put them in the Vitamix along with just under a cup of water, continued the recipe as written except I had blackberries instead of raspberries. It all blended well and we liked it because of the spinach and Romaine to add to our vegetable intake for the day. I wouldn't call it yummy but it was just fine.
Date published: 2016-09-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gr8BigFun from Ho Hum but Healthy Very blah smoothie, healthy but not nearly the sum of its ingredients. Followed the ingredients list to a "T" ended up with an unappetizing purple brown sludge that did not resemble the Vitamix picture. The flavor was ok but muddled. We ended up putting it back into blender and adding 2 cups of ice. It was much better cold however there are still better smoothie recipes here at Vitamix and elsewhere on the web.
Date published: 2018-08-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kaylee from Good smoothie First of all this smoothie is not green. It is puce. Reddish purpleish and brownish. The taste is not bad but not my favorite. I have spearmint growing in my garden so that's what I used instead of mint. I think I would have liked a traditional mint better. The raspberries give it a good tart taste.
Date published: 2017-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jannifer from Best color with Blueberries I don't like mint, so I switched it out for parsley which gave it a nice fresh taste. Instead of raspberries I used blueberries so it was a beautiful color.
Date published: 2019-04-24