Soupe aux haricots noirs
Une soupe consistante faite à partir de haricots noirs et de pois chiches, agrémentée de toutes les saveurs que procure le mélange de poivrons, de piments jalapeños, d'oignons verts et d'ail.
- 720 ml (3 tasses) de bouillon de légumes faible en sodium
- 315 g (1 ½ tasse) de haricots noirs, cuits, rincés et égouttés
- 360 g (1 ½ tasse) de pois chiches, rincés et égouttés
- 80 g (½ tasse) d'oignons, sautés
- 3 gousses d'ail grillées
- 3 cuillères à soupe (45 ml) de jus de lime
- 1 piment jalapeño, épépiné et coupé en quartiers
- 1 cuillère à thé de cumin moulu
- 1,25 ml (¼ cuillère à thé) de sel
- 0,5 ml (⅛ cuillère à thé) de poivre noir moulu
- 35 g (¼ tasse) de poivron rouge, équeuté, épépiné et coupé en dés
- Mettre le bouillon, 155 g (¾ tasse) d'haricots, les pois chiches, l'oignon, l'ail, le jus de lime, le piment jalapeño et les assaisonnements dans le récipient Vitamix dans cet ordre et verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner le programme Soupes chaudes ou la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et laisser le temps nécessaire pour effectuer les réglages préprogrammés, ou augmenter la vitesse graduellement jusqu'à la vitesse élevée pendant 6 à 7 minutes ou jusqu'à ce qu'une épaisse vapeur s'échappe du couvercle ventilé.
- Réduire la vitesse à la Variable 4, puis retirer le bouchon du couvercle. Ajouter les poivrons et 155 g (¾ tasse) de haricots mis de côté dans l'ouverture.
- Mélanger pendant 10 secondes supplémentaires. Servir immédiatement.
|Taille des portions||240 ml (1 tasse)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||1 g|
|Gras saturés||0 g|
|Total des glucides||19 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||5 g|
Black Bean Soup is rated out of 5 by 39.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BethLIC from Solid Soup! I made a few tweaks to this recipe, but overall I think it is a solid soup. I blended all of the chickpeas and tossed in all of the black beans whole. I also roasted all of the vegetables, and blended the pepper instead of tossing it in at the end. At the end I tossed in a few roasted corn kernels for some crunch and added a splash of my favorite chili sauce. This soup was flavorful and the texture was velvety. I would definitely make this again.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vitamix1 from Yum! Honestly, for a blender made soup, I’m relatively impressed. I used water instead of chicken or vegetable broth & I sautéd both the onion and green pepper. I also used about a cup of onion (Vidalia) rather than a 1/2 cup + tossed in a handful of cherry tomatoes, added an extra roasted garlic clove, & used a heaping teaspoon and a half of cumin. Didn’t have jalapeño on hand, but don’t feel like soup is necessarily missing it - plus, I’m not a huge fan of spicy! Is it the best black bean soup I’ve ever had...probably not...but I certainly think it is tasty, healthy, and satisfying!
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathe from Delicious! I didn't notice that it said to roast the garlic and sauté the onion when I saved this recipe. So glad I didn't, because that would have been too much work for what I wanted to be a simple soup. So with just those changes of raw garlic and onions, absolutely delicious and very simple.
Date published: 2017-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael242 from Delicious soup! I sautéed the onions and the garlic and topped it with sour cream and scallions. I looooooved it. Very pleased with the outcome.
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elizabeth the First from Simple and Delicious This soup is great! It can be a little spicy (just don't add as many jalapenos). Overall it is very easy, very healthy, and reheats well.
Date published: 2016-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Whitney from Simple and Flavorful This was a pretty easy and simple recipe. The Jalepeno gave it just enough zing. I thought it was a little heavy on the cumin. Next time I think I will add more black beans at the end for a thicker soup, some grilled chicken would be a nice addition as well.
Date published: 2016-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jami from LOVE it I LOVE it! I'm a diabetic and this is a great, healthy option for me. I roasted the peppers, garlic and sweet onions. Added 1/2 a baked chicken breast and some plain non-fat greek yogurt - both to add the protein I need. Didn't have a hot pepper, so I added some verde sauce instead and a bit of Chili- Lime seasoning. this will be a staple for me!
Date published: 2017-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by AvaB from my husband loves this soup! I've been married to my husband for five years. Yet during that time I never knew how much he likes soups. [I actually think I could give him soup for dinner every night for a year and he'd be happy!] He loves this soup. It's so easy to make. And the best bit is that it's vegetarian, and he doesn't notice/care. Most importantly: the soup is delicious!
Date published: 2020-04-06