Profitez du goût frais de cette tartinade maison dans ou sur vos pains et pâtisseries.
- 720 ml (3 tasses) de crème épaisse
- 2,5 ml (½ cuillère à thé) de sel
- Verser la crème dans le contenant Vitamix, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger jusqu'à ce que la préparation soit consistante et que vous entendiez un changement du son de l'appareil.
- Arrêter l'appareil, puis racler les côtés du contenant à l'aide d'une spatule afin de ramener les ingrédients vers le centre de l'appareil.
- Redémarrer l'appareil à la Variable 5.
- Démarrer l'appareil et mélanger pendant 5 secondes, puis arrêter-le pour racler les côtés encore une fois.
- Répéter ce processus plusieurs fois, jusqu'à ce que la préparation semble se mélanger plus facilement et soit fluide.
- Mélanger encore quelques secondes, jusqu'à ce que du beurre solide se forme au centre du contenant, au dessus des lames.
- Mettre le beurre dans un tamis pour l'égoutter. Travailler le beurre avec la spatule pour retirer le plus de liquide possible.
- Transférer le beurre dans un bol et ajouter du sel, au goût.
- Ranger dans un contenant hermétique.
|Taille des portions||1 cuillère à table|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||11 g|
|Gras saturés||7 g|
|Total des glucides||1 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||0 g|
Butter is rated out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heide from Awesome! It took me a few tries...I killed the first batch completely :( Second batch was good, just perfecting timing from there. I think the trick is really listening for the change in the sound of the blades. You're better off stopping too soon than too late. The motor is so strong you gan go right past butter to liquid again before you realize it. I ultimately decided on 10 sets of the 5 seconds on 5 for the best results. You get a fair amount of buttermilk leftover so plan on some buttermilk biscuits or pancakes to go with that fresh butter. Delicious!!
Date published: 2016-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan C from Delicious Taste is awesome and definitely worth the little time and effort to make homemade butter As other reviewers I too used the tamper while the machine was running on Variable #5. I used a wooden spoon (the butter will not stick to it) to scoop out into the strainer. I added a few ice cubes as well so the butter was firm. I rinsed the butter a few times to make sure no butter milk was left so it would last a little longer. Lastly I froze the buttermilk in an ice cube tray and later saved in vacuum sealed bags for future use.
Date published: 2017-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by ccrollins from Love how quick this is... Okay it took me a couple tries to master it, but now I love it. You can add honey or garlic... Really whatever you want to make specialty butters. Follow the directions exactly. The five second spurts needed about 10 to 15 repeats. I ended up leaving the lid off the Vitamix at that point and scraping the sides with a rubber spatula during this phase while the blender was running. Be careful to only touch the sides or say goodbye to your spatula and that batch of butter. Haha.
Date published: 2015-12-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by Pathfinder from First try - totally failed I read the other reviews, and I am not giving up. Mine turned to whipped cream and did not turn to butter. It was getting warm so I felt it wasn't going to turn to butter. Had to throw out that batch because I was going to use the tamper to push the cream to the blade and had the lid off. Ouch - blade caught tamper. Lesson learned. Also, another website using the Vitamix to make butter suggests that if you are using raw milk, leave the cream in the refrigerator for a couple of days before trying to make butter. Then bring it to room temperature (leaving on counter for 2-3 hours) before attempting to make butter. So I will try again until I get it right!
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by melissa12 from Works perfectly I agree with the earlier reviewer... I ultimately ended up leaving my machine on and just used the tamper that came with our Vitamix. Left it on variable 5 and stopped it every few seconds to pour off the buttermilk. I didn't need to do anything by hand except scoop it out and put into my butter keeper. This was my first experience making butter other than 35 years ago when my grandma showed me the old churn method. What a nice advancement this is!
Date published: 2016-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paulguad from Wash butter, save buttermilk I find it best to drain the butter, save the buttermilk which is fabulous, and wash the butter with ice water, perhaps twice. Makes a cleaner taste and helps to solidify the mass. The Vitamix is miraculous compared to my famous stand mixer.
Date published: 2017-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kerita from Be patient Made this and it turned out perfect. Just when I thought it was a fail it turned into butter. Yummy!
Date published: 2016-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by ggamma from Finally Success I have had a Vitamix for over 10, and now my grown 2 daughters have one, and my third daughter got my first old one when she went to college last year. I purchased the Pro 7500 and decided to try to make butter. This process took three tries and on the third my spatula caught the blade and I ended up with whip cream all over my face and kitchen. Anyway, I pushed through and lo and behold it worked, and I got a great batch of butter.
Date published: 2016-03-27