Soupe aux carottes, au gingembre et au tofu
Cet onctueux potage est d'un jaune éclatant, alors que l'ail et le gingembre lui donnent son goût savoureux.
- 240 g (2 tasses) de carottes coupées en deux
- ¼ oignon, haché
- 2 gousses d'ail, pelées
- 30 ml (2 cuillères à soupe) d'huile d'olive
- 2,5 ml (½ cuillère à thé) de sel
- 0,5 ml (⅛ cuillère à thé) de poivre blanc
- 6 g (1 cuillère à soupe) de racine de gingembre frais
- 70 g (⅓ tasse) de tofu soyeux léger
- 480 ml (2 tasses) de bouillon de légumes faible en sodium
- Mettre les carottes, l'oignon et l'ail dans le contenant Vitamix, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil, puis augmenter graduellement la vitesse à la Variable 4 ou 5.
- Mélanger pendant 10 secondes ou jusqu'à ce que le tout soit haché.
- Faire chauffer l'huile dans une petite casserole et faire revenir les ingrédients hachés jusqu'à ce que l'oignon soit transparent et que les carottes soient tendres. Ajouter un peu de bouillon, au besoin.
- Mettre le reste des ingrédients dans le contenant Vitamix, ajouter les ingrédients sautés, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger pendant 3 à 4 minutes ou jusqu'à ce qu'une épaisse vapeur s'échappe du couvercle ventilé.
|Taille des portions||240 ml (1 tasse)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||6 g|
|Gras saturés||1 g|
|Total des glucides||8 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||2 g|
Carrot Ginger Tofu Soup is rated out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kawellm from Wonderful Ginger Flavor My whole family loved this. The fresh ginger is refreshing and the creaminess of the soup is divine. This is an easy recipe to make, which is a plus for a busy family. I made a recipe and a half to feed my family of 5. I also loved that it can be made vegan and no one would know it!
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ayesha108 from Highly palatable This recipe was delicious, the carrot fibre added a comforting thick feel to the soup. I also added a tablespoon of miso -will be making this again for sure
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Khicks from Delicious I made this soup for the first time last night. It was so easy and really delicious. The ginger flavour was just perfect. It was the first time I've used my Vitamix to heat a soup as well as blend and I was surprised how easy it was.
Date published: 2016-02-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Paxton31 from Used the Perfect Blend App - Not good This recipe can also be found in the Vitamix Perfect Blend app. However, it calls for 1/2 cup (50g) of ginger. Because I am a Vitamix nube I wanted to follow the directions exactly. WAY TOO GINGERY and I LOVE ginger. This recipe on the website looks to have the correct measurements. I will try again without the app.
Date published: 2018-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Matthew729 from Easy and Delicious! I got my Vitamix a few days ago and thought it would primarily be for smoothies, but when I saw this recipe it seemed worth a try. While I love soup, I've had very little experience making my own. I followed the recipe almost exactly, but doubled the garlic because, well, garlic! It took less than 20 minutes to make and was incredibly delicious. My vegan friend was definitely impressed. I'm looking forward to making this again and trying lots more of the recipes on this site.
Date published: 2020-02-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Clau from Great colour and so smooth! I made this soup many times. The ginger is too strong for young children. I cut back on ginger or omit all together. I also added extra tofu for increased thickness. The colour and taste of the soup is very nice.
Date published: 2018-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by AvaB from a really nice way to use tofu My husband doesn't like tofu, so I made this soup for myself. However, he tasted it - and liked it so much that I gave him a small bowl. I am certain that I could make it for both of us, and he'd be perfectly happy. The texture of this soup is really nice. The tofu thickens it up. I don't normally cook with white pepper - but the addition of this and the FOUR cloves of garlic really made the difference. I'll definitely be making this again.
Date published: 2019-07-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by StephGM from Not Kid Friendly Pretty good soup. Definitely not kid friendly. The texture was great and the thickness was perfect. Just had too much ginger spice..... Almost even for me. Also I have the new VitaMix that has a soup button option amd wasnt sure if I had to saute or just use the soup button? So I did both. Probably wont ever make again.
Date published: 2018-01-16