Le smoothie ultime
Bonne chance pour rassembler tous ces fruits et ces légumes frais en un seul repas, ailleurs que dans ce smoothie!
- 120 ml (½ tasse) de lait de soja
- 85 g (½ tasse) de raisins rouges
- 1 orange (140 g) moyenne, pelée et coupée en deux
- 115 g (1 de taille moyenne) de pêche, dénoyautée et coupée en deux
- 1 tranche (85 g) d'ananas, pelé, coupé en deux
- 1 petite carotte (75 g)
- ½ tasse (45 g) de bouquets de brocoli
- 15 g (½ tasse) d'épinards frais
- 1 tasse (150 g) de fraises surgelées
- ½ petite banane (60 g) congelée, pelée
- 130 g (1 tasse) de cubes de glace
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse et augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum. Mélanger 50 secondes, en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients vers les lames.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (329 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||1 g|
|Gras saturés||0 g|
|Total des glucides||31 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||4 g|
Everything Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicola W from Tastes Delicious! Another recipe I doubled in my E320 64oz blender. It took blending down half the ingredients first to get it all to fit, but it worked fine. Tastes AMAZING. You can't taste the veggies at all - it is such a smooth and balanced smoothie. I let my co worker try some of the extra I had and she said it was better than the smoothies she gets at Smoothie King! The color isn't as vibrant as the photo, but I'm very pleased with how this turned out :)
Date published: 2018-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spyce from Delicious! I wasn't sure how this was going to taste, and I was delighted by how good it is. I bought the Perfect Blend scale a little while ago when it was on sale, and this is one of the first recipes that I tried when using the scale. Great choices in both areas.
Date published: 2018-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Veggie 100 from Soooo smooth I have been using this for 2 years now and it's the best investment I ever made. It really does make a smooth smoothie, no visible chunks. And guess what I even powder my garden veges. I dry them then put in the vita mix and away it goes. I use my powdered veges in soups, homemade noodles, smoothies etc. I do ginger root and Turmeric root the same way. Love it
Date published: 2016-11-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by missdawes from we love this smoothie I have been trying hard to help my husband find smoothies that he enjoys. I care about his health, and want him to have more fruits and vegetables in his diet. This smoothie has hit the jackpot. The only difference we made was to also add 1/2 cup of water. Plus... believe it or not... my husband adds spinach leaves. We've now made it for Sunday breakfast for 5 weeks. It's a keeper!
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkZ from Smooth and so tasty, what a delight What more can I say that this exceeded my expectations. I used almond milk rather than soy. It wasn lovely creamy and smooth with a real nice flavour.
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Satish from Awesome smoothie I made this smoothie today. Wow it turned out awesome and very refreshing. Again thanks Viamix
Date published: 2019-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gaby77 from Wow! Cant taste the veggies... creamy... not too sweet... very filling as well. A must repeat.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pauly from Best Blender Ever Does it all! Best investment ever. Love all the features.
Date published: 2016-06-09