Servez cette soupe froide traditionnelle sur des concombres et des tomates hachées pour une variante rafraîchissante.
- 360 ml (1 ½ tasse) de jus de tomate
- 1 ½ c. à soupe de vinaigre de vin rouge
- 2 cuillères à soupe (30 ml) d'huile d'olive extra vierge
- 315 g (2) de tomates Roma, coupées en deux
- 215 g (1) de concombre de taille moyenne, pelé, coupé en quartiers
- 30 g (½ petit) d'oignon, pelé et coupé en quartiers
- 115 g (1) de poivron vert de grande taille, épépiné et coupé en deux
- 1 pointe de sauce piquante
- ½ cuillère à thé de sel (facultatif)
- 1,25 ml (¼ cuillère à thé) de poivre noir moulu
- Mettre le jus de tomate, le vinaigre, l'huile d'olive, la tomate, le concombre, l'oignon et le poivron vert dans un contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 6.
- Mélanger 20 secondes, en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients vers les lames.
- Assaisonner la soupe de sauce piquante, de sel et de poivre et servir immédiatement.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (246 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||7 g|
|Gras saturés||1 g|
|Total des glucides||10 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||1 g|
Gazpacho is rated out of 5 by 23.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy7525 from Best Gazpacho Recipe Ever I can't believe no one has reviewed this recipe. I would own a Vitamix just to make this. I love it. For me the additional cucumbers and chopped fresh tomatoes are not optional, and I use a little jalapeno pepper instead of hot sauce. It's better the next day.
Date published: 2016-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Al at the beach from Fantastic at the beach! A spectacular recipe but at the beach try adding 1 small bottle of clam juice. Blend in short spurts so it's still just a bit crunchy. Then after all done would the add some cook kernels of corn and float some freshly steamed clams in bowls when serving. Note: I add the Tabasco in each bowl for those who like it on the bland side.
Date published: 2016-06-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kates from Fresh easy I made this and it was super easy. I used a fresh Jalepo pepper instead of hot sauce. I also added some lime juice and an avocado. Added some pine nuts on top to finish it.
Date published: 2016-09-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bookworm63 from Too much vinegar for me! Way too much vinegar in this recipe for my taste - my advice if you want to make this is to measure it out separately and add small amounts gradually until you like the taste!
Date published: 2017-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Delicious and simple to make! I make this recipe all the time to rave reviews! So easy to roughly chop vegetables and let Vitamix do all the rest! I use red bell pepper instead of green and throw in a jalapeno pepper.
Date published: 2019-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by SuzyL from Good Basic Recipe, Easy to play with This makes a good gazpacho and then you can tweak it to needs and tastes easily. I have made it several different times with different ingredients ( such as red peppers instead of green, cilantro, basil, celery, some mushrooms, sometimes with what is at hand and in the garden). Use a good olive oil and enjoy!
Date published: 2019-08-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lilz from Great base! It was good. I would prefer to add lime juice to it and I’m sure the flavors will be more pronounced. I am waiting to go to the store to get a real lime. Reminds me of my cousin’s chimole but in soup version I did add some pepperoncini peppers because that’s all I had to my homemade tomato juice for the recipe. Used monk fruit for the sugar. And toasted Joseph’s pita bread. I am going to make this a household staple once I figure out the like juice amount I want to add
Date published: 2020-11-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chrissy51 from Summer in a bowl! Wonderful as written. I served with a skewer of grilled shrimp atop the Gazpacho.
Date published: 2019-06-05