Soupe au chou frisé et au poireau
Cette soupe audacieusement aromatisée offre une texture merveilleuse, car la moitié de la recette est mélangée dans votre appareil Vitamix, alors que l'autre moitié mijote sur le feu.
- 1 poireau, nettoyé, tranché
- 10 ml (2 cuillères à thé) d'huile d'olive
- 335 g (6 tasses) de chou frisé, tranché, avec les tiges retirées
- 960 ml (4 tasses) de bouillon de légumes
- Sel et poivre, au goût
- Faire revenir le poireau dans l'huile d'olive jusqu'à tendreté. Ajouter le chou frisé et cuire jusqu'à ce qu'il soit tombé.
- Ajouter le bouillon et cuire pendant 30 minutes à feu doux et laisser refroidir pendant 10-15 minutes ou jusqu'à ce que la température atteigne 65°C (120°F).
- Mettre la soupe dans le récipient Vitamix, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger pendant 45 secondes jusqu'à l'obtention d'une texture lisse.
- Verser la préparation à nouveau dans la marmite et faire chauffer pendant 10 minutes ou jusqu'à ce que le tout commence à mijoter. Assaisonner au goût avec du sel et du poivre.
|Taille des portions||240 ml (1 tasse)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||2,5 g|
|Gras saturés||0 g|
|Total des glucides||16 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||2 g|
Kale and Leek Soup is rated out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mojo from Delicious Leek and kale soup is awesome. Heeding some of the other reviews I decided to add some items while the Leek and kale was in the chicken broth for a half hour. I sautéed half an onion and put in just a handful of cannellini beans. I didn't want the onion to overtake the leek. Will totally be making this again. Also the recipe doesnt remind you to take half out before you put it in the vitamix so don't forget! I took out only a quarter of the Leek, kale, beans, and onion. Yum.
Date published: 2016-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joee from Absolutely Tasty My wife just had an Oral Surgery so I need something really good for her to since she is temporarily on soft diet. She usually does not like soup, but ate this and asked for more. I made a little adjustment by adding bullion and so fresh hot pepper since we like everything spicy. It was really good, creamy and tasty.
Date published: 2015-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by D Man from Pleasantly Surprised Made this a few days ago and took it to work for lunch. Thought it might be lacking without spices but the taste of the leek and kale with the backdrop of vegetable broth proved very worthy. Simple, filling and healthy.
Date published: 2015-10-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mindy from Surprisingly Tasty I was hosting a dinner party for guests on a restricted diet. I wanted to add a soup course, but was challenged to find a recipe that didn't include items they weren't eating (e.g. dairy, beans, potatoes, squash). This was the only one I found that also got good reviews. I made this, and not only did they finish their bowls, they even asked for the recipe. Only change I'd make is to add some more spices.
Date published: 2016-02-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by BarbB326 from Loved this recipe! I really enjoyed this recipe but I could tell it was going to lack some seasoning, hence the 4 stars. I used EVOO and garlic infused olive oil, seasoned salt and added minced garlic. The final results were delicious.
Date published: 2016-02-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by GMama from Good Green Flavor I made this soup for lunch today. For me it was OK. I'm an omnivore. I'll make the soup again but with a little garlic and a dollop of plain yogurt. My husband (a carnivore) said it was tasty but didn't stick to his ribs.
Date published: 2015-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by TMcGee from Just add BACON! I understand this is to be a healthy soup, but the flavor of the bacon...perfection! its adds what is lacking. I’ve been making this soup for over 2 years and of all the additions/changes I’ve tried, bacon wins hands down.
Date published: 2018-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by AnnieB from Delicious, light soup I found this soup to be delicious. I added a few springs of fresh thyme, since others found it to be lacking in seasoning, but I thought that the vibrant kale and subtle leek really came through in a delightful way.
Date published: 2017-05-15