Crème de citron
Cette garniture idéale pour les barres au citron peut tout aussi bien accompagner votre dessert favori, une fois refroidie.
- 120 ml (½ tasse) de jus de citron
- 5 gros œufs
- 335 g (1 ½ tasse) de sucre granulé
- 0,63 ml (⅛ de cuillère à thé) de sel
- Le zeste de 3 citrons
- 110 g (½ tasse) de beurre non salé, coupé en morceaux
- Mettre, dans l'ordre indiqué, le jus de citron, les œufs, le sucre, le sel et le zeste dans le récipient Vitamix et verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger pendant 5 minutes.
- Réduire la vitesse à la Variable 5 et enlever la prise du couvercle. Ajouter le beurre, 1 morceau à la fois, par l'ouverture de la prise du couvercle en incorporant complètement le beurre entre les ajouts.
- Remettre la prise du couvercle et augmenter la vitesse à la Variable 10.
- Mélanger pendant 30 secondes.
- Refroidir avant de servir ou laisser refroidir légèrement pour servir à la température ambiante.
|Taille des portions||60 ml (¼ tasse)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||8 g|
|Gras saturés||4,5 g|
|Total des glucides||21 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||0 g|
Lemon Curd is rated out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yanya from Fantastic lemon curd Not a lemon lover, but there is a lemon tree in my backyard, so you know..... just tried it today. It's quick and easy. It tasted great. It literally made me fall in love with lemon. I gave some to my friends and they all loved it.
Date published: 2017-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick52 from This recipe is Wonderful! This Vitamix recipe is simple and the results are amazing. I use Meyer lemons when in season for an even better result. It makes 4 half pint jars of curd. The Vitamix makes the job so easy and it comes out the same every time. The secret to consistent results is making sure each piece of butter is fully incorporated before adding the next piece. It is already gelled while it's still hot in the pitcher.
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yvan from So easy Turned out perfect , I only added 1 cup of sugar , found it sweet a little , next time I’ll use a little less . The trick is to have everything room temp , eggs,butter,lemons !
Date published: 2019-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmbleI from If it doesn't thicken If your curd doesn't thicken pour it in a pot and cook it gently, that should do it.
Date published: 2017-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by jgonza715 from Best Lemon Curd ever! So easy and the result is an amazing lemon curd that can be used in so many ways. Filling cupcakes, tartlets, or dipping scones, it's tasty.
Date published: 2017-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mac 2 from Easy, better taste, cheaper than store bought I make my lemon curd in the VitaMix all of the time. It comes out lighter and fluffier than store bought and boy is it good. You can made 4 batches in the VitaMix in the time that it takes to make 1 batch of lemon curd on the stove. It makes great presents for friends.
Date published: 2018-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by EddC from Figured out the fail So, the first time I made this it wouldn't thicken. Then I realized that after I raised the speed to 10, I never flicked the switch to High. I fixed my first batch, though, by adding the juice of another lemon to anither egg, then I put it all on the stove and kept whisking until it bubbled. Refrigerated it, and it was amazing.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by michael66 from Excellent curd! I have always avoided making lemon curd on the stovetop because the risk of me wrecking it is high. This recipe is straightforward and really easy. It is runny while hot, but sets right up in the refridgerator. I've made this with both lemons and limes and it turns out equally well.
Date published: 2017-12-24