Vinaigrette au citron et à l'ail
Une vinaigrette épicée au citron et à l'ail à mélanger avec de la verdure fraîche ou à utiliser comme marinade pour le poulet.
- 3 citrons, pelés et coupés en deux
- 7,5 ml (1 ½ cuillère à thé) de sauce piquante
- 6 gousses d'ail, pelées
- 7,5 ml (1 ½ cuillère à thé) de paprika
- 1 cuillère à thé de cumin moulu
- 5 ml (1 c. à thé) de sel
- 240 ml (1 tasse) d'huile d'olive
- Mettre le citron, la sauce piquante, l'ail et les assaisonnements dans le récipient Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil et augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'à la Variable 10, puis passer à la vitesse élevée.
- Mélanger de 45 secondes à 1 minute en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients dans les lames.
- Réduire la vitesse à Variable 7, puis retirer la prise du couvercle. Pendant que l'appareil est en fonction, verser doucement l'huile dans l'ouverture de la prise du couvercle.
- Mélanger pendant 20 secondes.
|Taille des portions||30 ml (2 cuillères à soupe)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||12 g|
|Gras saturés||2 g|
|Total des glucides||1 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||0 g|
Lemon Garlic Dressing is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Corkysam from Good Recipe I tried this recipe because I like lemon based dressings. After I followed the recipe and mixed all the ingredients I found that the dressing was delicious although a bit tart, so to fix that problem I also added a small amount of sugar to offset the tartness of the lemon. One word of warning, if you want your dressing to be a nice yellow color (as pictured in the recipe), omit the paprika. The paprika adds no flavor that I am aware of and turns the dressing a light melon color, as in French dressing or thousand island.
Date published: 2016-03-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by Doggie18 from Pretty Good This recipe is great to spice up a salad and give it a bit of a tart flavour. I find that a whole tablespoon of salt is a bit too much so instead i would use half a tablespoon. The dressing in the picture is not as yellow as it really was when I made it but if you would like that bright yellow colour then you can always also leave out the paprika.
Date published: 2017-11-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by prismcat from Not bad, but.... I left out the paprika per another reviewer, and the flavor was quite good, but it was definitely salty for my taste. I'll probably make it again, but reduce the salt to 2 teaspoons instead of a full tablespoon.
Date published: 2017-06-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by PQPantrySan from Note problems with volume/ingredients for 8 oz The ingredients are not scaled correctly for the 8 oz container. Also 20 oz and 8 oz recipes do not indicate peeling the lemons. While I cut back on the oil and lemon (and peeled) to fit the 8 oz container, didn’t go far enough. Discovered problem too late. Cleaning up the mess now. Poured what didn’t splash onto walls, counter and me into the 64 oz container along with unused olive oils and lemons, finished blending. Taste is good!
Date published: 2018-01-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dave B from Like the dressing, but not the math... The recipe states that it yields 120ml of dressing, but requires 160ml of oil (20-ounce and 8-ounce recipes), and that does not include the lemons! Now I am no rocket scientist, but there is something fishy with the math... Tried it with 160 ml of oil, think I am going to use half that next time to see if it is better. Or maybe Vitamix can fix the recipe and advise as to what is was supposed to be.
Date published: 2019-03-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by daven121 from To salty :( I made this expecting a garlicy lemony dressing but all I got was a mouthful of olive oil flavoured salt. It went straight down the plug hole! Is the measurement for salt incorrect? Also is there an alternative to olive oil? I would like to try this again.
Date published: 2018-06-18