Salade de graines de citron avec pesto de chou frisé
Avec autant de saveur, vous ne vous rendrez même pas compte que vous êtes en train de manger des grains santé.
- 1 cup (160 g) pearl barley, uncooked
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup (120 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (70 g) dried currants
- 2 (40 g) small shallots, peeled, chopped
- 6 cups (180 g) kale, stemmed, roughly chopped, packed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cuillère à thé de sel casher (facultatif)
- ¼ cuillère à thé de poivre noir moulu (facultatif)
- Cuire l'orge selon les directives de l'emballage. Laisser refroidir.
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the currants and shallot and cook over moderate heat for about 3 minutes or until the shallot is golden, stirring often. Add the barley and add the pine nuts.
- Mettre le chou frisé, le jus de citron et l'huile d'olive restante dans le récipient Vitamix, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum.
- Blend for 30 seconds, using the tamper as necessary to press ingredients toward the blades. Toss with the barley mixture and serve.
|Taille des portions||1 serving (126 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||21 g|
|Total des glucides||28 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||4 g|
Lemon Grain Salad with Kale Pesto is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Herbie Lady from Not a Repeat I love grain dishes but once was enough for this recipe. My salad turned out green enough for a St. Patrick's day dish, maybe because I blended the kale pesto too long? My dressing was closer to a true pesto consistency but by the photo, now I realize that truly only 30 seconds was needed to make the dressing! There was way too much dressing for the amount of cooked barley and while I like barley, in this recipe, for me, this barley was just too soft. I like more "tooth" to grains in salads. I added garlic and cayenne for more flavor, which was a good thing. The salad was simple and fast to make and the taste was great. But--one time to try try it out was enough!
Date published: 2021-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Embat from I love it! Previous reviews seem to think the pesto is too green, but I found this recipe a great way to get some raw kale in a way that is tasty and fairly simple.
Date published: 2021-10-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lenn from Instructions must be wrong! The same thing happened to me that happened to the other person who reviewed this recipe. Unfortunately I didn't see it until it was too late. I followed exactly starting on the lowest speed and even one second on high made it like pesto. My barley was so green my husband wasn't sure he could eat it! The picture in the recipe above is not green at all.
Date published: 2021-02-24