Smoothie rose passion
Quel moyen facile (et délicieux) de consommer près de trois portions de fruits!
- 240 g (1 tasse) de yogourt de soja ou de yogourt faible en gras à la vanille
- 300 g (2 tasses) de raisins rouges
- 120 g (1 tasse) de framboises fraîches
- 150 g (2 tranches) d'ananas, pelé
- 100 g (1 tasse) de canneberges fraîches
- 260 g (2 tasses) de cubes de glace
- 2 dattes dénoyautées, ou 2 cuillères à soupe de miel (facultatif)
- Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum.
- Mélanger pendant 45 secondes ou jusqu'à obtention de la consistance désirée, en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients vers les lames.
Remarques du chef
Préparez des sucettes glacées avec les restes de votre smoothie ou gardez-les pour votre collation.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (302 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||1 g|
|Total des glucides||36 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||4 g|
Passionately Pink Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BunnyBeech from Awesome This is one of my favourite recipies . The flavour was amazing. I also added an equal amount of strawberries to raspberries since I was making it for 2. It seemed a bit thick (with the extra berries?) so I also added a 1/4 cup of water.
Date published: 2017-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by MicahSmiles from Feeling fancy This recipe will have you saying yeah. ;p absolutely loved it. I did make a modification since I don’t do dairy I used coconut yogurt instead. Which I also made in my vitamix.
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by JessicaSek from Perfect "wishing for summer" smoothie The smoothie is exactly what I needed. As I'm waiting for the warm weather to come, the fun and fruity flavors in this smoothie makes it feel like summer! This is so easy to make and you'll love it!
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by LinnaYYC from Sweet and Tart The cranberries and greek yogurt bring some tartness to this smoothy- which to me is wonderful. If you want to balance this, add the honey (I didn't)
Date published: 2020-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ethel May from Yumm-and added vitamin powder I love the freshness of this recipe. I used creamy oat milk instead of yogurt and add a teaspoon of a vitamin powder to give it a boost!
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Valencia from Love it! This recipe is super, super easy and delicious. It was a winner with my employees. Definitely on my favorite's list
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by DanielleC from Excellent texture I received my Vitamix A2500 for Christmas and I am so amazed!!! Today I tested out the smoothie feature. This was such a treat!!! Perfect texture, delicious and fast. Just follow the order of ingredients press smoothie button and a perfect healthy snack awaits you.
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Houston1 from This is an afternoon delite It came out so well that I actually made it once again. Super simple recipe and it came out so well that I enjoyed every sip of it.
Date published: 2021-01-01