Hoummous aux poivrons rouges rôtis
This spin on classic hummus has the addition of sweet roasted red pepper for flavor and color.
- 170 g (1 tasse) de poivron rouge rôti
- 120 ml (½ tasse) d'eau
- 2 cuillères à soupe (30 ml) d'huile d'olive extra vierge (facultatif)
- ¾ tasse (70 g) de graines de sésame grillées
- 1 citron, pelé
- 2 gousses d'ail, pelées
- 1 cuillère à thé de sauce piquante (facultatif)
- 450 g (3 tasses) de pois chiches en conserve, égouttés
- 1 cuillère à thé de graines de cumin ou de cumin moulu
- 1 cuillère à thé de sel (facultatif)
- 2,5 ml (½ cuillère à thé) de poivre noir moulu
- Avec un économe ou un couteau à éplucher, retirer la peau et la moelle blanche du citron, en ne laissant que la chair. Mettre tous les ingrédients dans le contenant Vitamix dans l'ordre indiqué, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Démarrer le mélangeur à sa vitesse la plus basse, puis augmenter rapidement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum.
- Mélanger pendant 1 minute en utilisant le pilon pour pousser les ingrédients vers les lames.
|Taille des portions||1 portion (85 g)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||6 g|
|Gras saturés||0 g|
|Total des glucides||13 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||4 g|
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is rated out of 5 by 33.
Rated 4 out of 5 by JillSofija from Yum with some spice needed! This is a great base recipe! For those who like a mild hummus, it's perfect. I love a little heat and spice in my hummus - so I added some jalapeno slices and juice from that jar (fresh would be even better, but I didn't have it!). After making, I topped with a bit of olive oil and a dollop of fresh chili sauce - made it look beautiful (just like store bought!) and the extra heat was very nice.
Date published: 2017-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by joy4 from Great hummus recipe! Delicious! Making red pepper hummus in the Vitamix is easy and it tastes so good!
Date published: 2015-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tomcatx from Nothing added (but a little mesquite smoke) Made this recipe exactly as published with the exception of using fresh garbanzo beans instead of canned and I grilled the red peppers and garlic over mesquite coals. AWESOME!!
Date published: 2016-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by SharLise from The best roasted red pepper hummus ever I was surprised and how epic this was! I left out the oil, cumin and black pepper and added about 8 jalapeno rings and a generous pinch of cayenne pepper. The creamiest, most delicious hummus ever. But I would like to state I do not like having to post my gender and age on your site. There is no reason why you must have this information.
Date published: 2017-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorraine from Love it Have had for 55 years. I love everything about it.
Date published: 2015-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jovanna from Uses pantry ingredients, good fast tasty healthy! This took a few minutes to put together. I added extra hot sauce to taste, and when I weighed the chickpeas it came to 1 1/2 cans drained. I would just add both cans next time. I would hold back some of the water however, this way you can regulate the consistency. I had roasted garlic, so I added more garlic than was called for since it is sweeter. I have roasted sesame seeds but I also have tahini paste, which is ground sesame seeds; so in place of the sesame seeds, I added 1/4 cup of tahini paste instead. Hummus is a blank slate. You can add a few personal touches here and there as I did. When you serve it, drizzle some EVOO and a sprinkle of smoked paprika on top. BTW, this makes a lot, so invite the neighbors in.
Date published: 2021-05-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by BrittanyG from Easier than expected.. Never realized how easy it is to make homemade hummus until trying this recipe. I'll never go back to processed hummus.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Plsmith124 from Best hummus I have had my A3500 for two weeks and have made multiple recipes per day and roasted red pepper hummus is so so good.
Date published: 2020-05-16