Crème glacée au gâteau au fromage à la fraise
Un mélange de fromage à la crème, de crème et de fraises glacées forme ce dessert décadent. Garnissez-le de crème fouettée et de bleuets pour une touche de couleur.
- 120 ml (½ tasse) de moitié-moitié
- 85 g (3 onces) de fromage à la crème
- 15 ml (1 cuillère à soupe) de jus de citron
- 1,25 ml (¼ cuillère à thé) d'extrait de vanille
- 65 g (⅓ tasse) de sucre granulé
- 225 g (1 ½ tasse) de fraises congelées
- 70 g (½ tasse) de cubes de glace
- Crème fouettée, pour garnir
- 2 tasses (40 g) de bleuets, pour garnir
- Placer dans l'ordre indiqué la crème moitié-moitié, le fromage à la crème, le jus de citron, l'extrait de vanille, le sucre, les fraises et les glaçons dans le récipient Vitamix, puis verrouiller le couvercle.
- Sélectionner la Variable 1.
- Démarrer l'appareil, puis augmenter graduellement la vitesse jusqu'au maximum.
- Utiliser le pilon pour presser les ingrédients vers les lames.
- Après environ 30-60 secondes, le son du moteur changera et quatre pics devraient se former dans le mélange.
- Arrêter l'appareil. Attention de ne pas trop mélanger, sinon la préparation fondra.
- Servir immédiatement.
|Taille des portions||120 g (½ tasse)|
|Quantité par portion|
|Matière grasse totale||11 g|
|Gras saturés||0 g|
|Total des glucides||27 g|
|Fibres alimentaires||2 g|
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bliss from Creamy Deliciousness I took my Vitamix 780 out of the box 2 days ago, have been wanting one for years since first seeing the demonstrations at Costco. I gave one to my daughter for Christmas 3 years ago, but would never splurge on myself until now, call it an early Birthday present, to myself! Lol. My biggest motivating factor was my Celiac diagnosis a little over a year ago. Since I rarely eat out anymore, I wanted a Vitamix to help me make more interesting and flavorful food quickly, like this deliciously creamy strawberry cheesecake ice cream. The only alteration I made was using heavy cream in place of the half and half, as that is what I had. WOW! It was almost decadent! I will definitely be adding this to my go to “sweet tooth” recipe! Best of all it was gluten free! Thank you Vitamix! Not only for a great recipe, but for an absolutely amazing machine!
Date published: 2017-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan C from Delicious! Easy and quick to prepare plus it's super delicious.
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodieKnits from Love it! Will definitely make this again! Super easy, super quick, super tasty! This can easily be made lactose free by using lactose free cream cheese and lactose free milk (instead of the half & half). I made mine with Neufchatel cheese (1/3 less fat cream cheese) and 1% Lactose free milk and it came out great!
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hunie from yummy! it is so fast! I would use less cream cheese next time, it really over powers the strawberries
Date published: 2016-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andi0320 from I made ice cream! I have tried a couple ice cream recipes and have ended up with everything but. This recipe, however, came out as a perfect soft serve ice cream!! Finally! The flavor was a lovely, creamy strawberry and was an absolute hit. My only change from the above recipe is that I used frozen milk cubes instead of ice cubes because I had them on hand from my other ice cream attempts. Next time, I may play with adding more cream cheese/lemon juice to ramp up the cheesecake part. Overall, my family loved it and will be making it again!
Date published: 2019-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ray Z from Great with blueberries as well! I made it with frozen blueberries. Used heavy cream and added a shake of cinnamon, and 1/8 tsp dried orange zest. I also crushed up graham crackers for a topping/crust along with whipped cream. I am so glad we purchased a Vitamix. I cant imagine living without it now that we have one.
Date published: 2019-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hartley from Even my mistake turned out excellent! The recipe called for x amount of half & half, and i used heavy cream instead. I was upset with my self - but what a pleasant mistake. It was fantastic!
Date published: 2019-02-02